- Site Policy
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, or safety, etc. of the content on this website. The content on this Website or its URL may be changed or deleted without prior notice. The information on this Website does not necessarily reflect the latest information at all times. The Company assumes no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising as a result.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents on this Website (names, logos, marks, illustrations, photographs, text, and other copyrighted materials) are protected by the copyright laws and related treaties and laws of each country. Unauthorized use, duplication or modification of content beyond the scope permitted by law is prohibited.
The following acts are strictly prohibited when using this Website.
- Any of the following acts toward the Company or its affiliated companies, and their board members or employees, or other companies (persons) or organizations:
- Acts of defamation, slander or intimidation
- Acts that cause detriment or damage
- Acts that may damage credibility
- Acts that violate or may violate the law
- Acts that violate public order and morality
Governing Law and Court with Jurisdiction
- This website is under the control of the Company. While this Website can be accessed from countries all over the world, each of which have different laws, both the persons accessing this Website and the Company agree to be bound by the laws of Japan and the ordinances of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government when using this Website.
- The Company makes no statements or representations on this Website attesting that the content contained herein is suitable for the environment of the persons accessing it. Persons accessing this Website do so of their own free will, and are responsible for using this Website.
- All disputes arising in relation to use of this Website shall be referred to the Tokyo District Court as the exclusive court of first instance, unless otherwise specified.
In principle, links to this website may be used for both profit and non-profit purposes, without informing Nittetsu Mining in advance. However, please refrain from setting up links that correspond or may correspond to any of the links below:
- Links from websites that contain content that defames products and services provided by of Nittetsu Mining or our group, or which tarnish the credibility of Nittetsu Mining or our group
- Links from websites that contain illegal information
- Links from websites that contain content that violates public order and morality and/or social ethics
- Frame links, image links, and other such links which make it unclear that the information contained therein is part of this website (Please set the link so that the entire browser screen changes to this website, or this website opens in a different window)
- Links that may be misinterpreted as having some kind of alliance or cooperative relationship with Nittetsu Mining or our group, or links that may lead to the misunderstanding that Nittetsu Mining or our group acknowledges or supports the website from which the link originates
The Company may request that way in which a link is set be changed or that links be removed, even when links do not correspond to any of the above.
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the URL of this Website without prior notice.
The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever with respect to any inconvenience or damage resulting from links to other websites operated by third parties that may be found on this Website.
This website requires the following browsers and plug-ins to ensure safe and user-friendly access. Please check your software version before downloading.
Accessing Via a Computer
|Windows 7 or 10 Users||Macintosh OS Users|
|Internet Explorer 11
Edge (Latest version) (As of November 1, 2020)
Mozilla Firefox (Latest version) (As of November 1, 2020)
Google Chrome (Latest version) (As of November 1, 2020)
|Safari (Latest version) (As of November 1, 2020)|
Accessing Via a Smartphone or Tablet
|iPhone/iPad Users||Android Users|
|iOS 13 or 14||Android 9 or 10|
Please check that one of the above operating systems is installed on your device. Other operating systems, particularly older ones, may not display parts of the website correctly or may not operate correctly.
- * We do not guarantee that this website will operate correctly on beta versions or other preview releases of the above operating systems.
We recommend the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have it already, you can download it from the Adobe Acrobat Reader link below.
You can change the font size using the font size button on this website or by using your browser's optional functions.
- To change the font size on this website, please select the font size button in the upper right corner of the screen. Please note that you cannot change the text size in images and animations.
- To change the text size using the optional function of your browser, please refer to your browser's Help menu.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
All pages on this site are protected by SSL encryption technology to ensure that customers can enter their personal information with peace of mind. With SSL, the data you enter is encrypted on your computer before flowing through the network to the computer you are registering on.