Management Policy and Code of Conduct
Be an inclusive company where every employee has a feeling of pride and accomplishment at work
Under this policy, we aim to be a company that can achieve the following objectives.
- Keep evolving in response to the needs of the times
- Live up to the trust of society and prosper together
- Fulfill the trust and expectations of shareholders
- Make employees’ lives more enriching
- Empower employees for self-realization
Code of Conduct
Recognizing that a corporation is a member of society, the executives and employees of the Nittetsu Mining Group establish this Code of Conduct that requires us to abide by all laws, engage in sensible corporate activities, and contribute to our own sustainable development and the creation of a vibrant society.
- We provide high-quality, safe products and services to customers that meet the needs of the time.
- As a member of society, we live up to the trust placed in us as we co-exist with local communities.
- Executives and employees create a bright, safe workplace that empowers self-realization and where work is done in good faith and in compliance with all laws and regulations.
- We fulfill the trust and expectations of society by appropriately disclosing information as needed to shareholders and investors.
- We consider environmental conservation by effectively utilizing resources and by promoting recycling.
- We take a resolute stance against antisocial forces and have no relationships with them.