(Microtubular Basic Magnesium Carbonate)
MgTube is a microtubular particle with a unique morphology which has a porous shell.
MgTube can be applied as functional microcapsule by means of impregnation of liquid into microtubular structure or release of impregnated matter.
- Liquid can be powderized by its impregnation into MgTube.
- MgTube can be used as a carrier with release sustainability which release impregnated matter gradually.
- Impregnated component in MgTube can be released by compression force or acid stimulus.
- MgTube can be applied as an adsorbent or absorbent using its porous structure.
|particle size||outer (inner) diameter : 2 - 10(1 - 5)µm|
|length : 10 - 50µm|
|specific surface area||120 - 200m2/g|
|pore volume||7 - 12mL/g|
|liquid absorption||liquid paraffin : 250 - 310mL/100g
pure water : 170 - 280mL/100g
|powder density||0.05 - 0.2g/mL|
|pH||10.0 - 11.5|
Schematic image of impregnation of liquid into MgTube(Powderization of highly viscous silicone gel).
Schematic image of releasing impregnated component with sustainability(Carrier with release sustainability of naphthalene).
- cosmetics、specialty paints、specialty pigments、adsorbent、absorbent、carrier (powderization agent, encapsulation agent)